Are you still in the market for a new home?
- I recommend that you do not open any new lines of credit
- This can be in the form of credit cards or new loans. We want there to be as little change as possible to your financial situation as long as you are considering buying a new home.
- Make sure you are making all payments on time
- Seems pretty obvious but that can reak havoc on your credit scores)
- If you deposit or withdraw larger sums of money, be sure that you can generate a paper trail for these transactions
- This is more prevelant during tax time, when you are either receiving a return or having to pay. It may also occur when you receive a bonus from your employer.
Give me a call or email us if you are unsure whether or not a financial transaction could affect your ability to obtain mortgage financing negatively.
I am always available to answer your questions!